- The floodlight is available in Ex or industrial version
- Ideal suited for helicopter landing areas
- Complies to the CAP directive for helicopter deck lighting
- Customised version available upon request, to suit your application
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Available with an Ex e connection chamber, flying lead or direct entry
Suitable for Zone 1 and 2
DescriptionBARTEC TECHNOR?s low profile floodlights in stainless steel 316L were developed to withstand the harshest offshore environments, while designed to provide safe, powerful illumination with no glare (e.g. to pilots or crew).
Stainless steel 316L enclosure and high quality internal electronics provides a reliable and long lifetime light source to ensure maintenance is kept to a minimum.
|Protection class||IP66 (IP67/68 upon request)|
|Material||Stainless steel 316L|
|Weight||Approx. 10 kg|
|Lamp||Xenon D25 / 35 W|
|Voltage||220-230 VAC, 110-120 VAC, 254 VAC at 50/60 Hz|
or 12 VDC, 24 VDC
|Connection||Entries: M25 or M20 glands/blanking plugs|